Saturday, January 9, 2010

Meditation Upon Beauty - Dean Ackerlund



I am a lover of women. I do not have the facility of art, poetry or music. I am a passable photographer at best. I cannot justify meditating for hours upon the beauty of a woman except by affirming that in so doing I am connecting with her on a deep spiritual level. I am moved by both beauty in general and her beauty in particular.

Dean Ackerlund is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Modeling in the hippie genre in the late 60s and early 70s, Dean (who by some accounts is also known as Berta Jensen) never aspired to acting (as was common among adult models including the late and deeply lamented Roberta Pedon) and followed her career in modeling with one in politics although I have been unable to confirm this.





1 comment:

  1. For the true glamour aficionado:

    http://www.huizerduo.com

    Model identification in vintage men's magazines - we recognise your fav from the pics

    ReplyDelete